Wednesday, September 3, 2014

One month later - the post-grad life

Oh college, where have you gone? It's exactly 4 weeks since I've been back home in New Jersey. It's been tough and a little frustrating just lazing around and job searching. College feels so long ago and the people feel so far away. For the past 4 years, I lived in Madison, Wisconsin where I was independent, able to explore a new place and meet many new people. I lived, learned, cried, laughed and experienced both highs and lows. I've made lifelong friends who I could really be myself with. It was definitely the best 4 years of my life so far. What's weird is that I thought I'd be missing Madison way more than I am right now. Don't get me wrong... I love Madison. But there's something about knowing that there are so many other places I could be in the future that is exciting. Even though I should be in Pittsburgh right now (thanks Dad), I know that there are other opportunities out there and many more adventures that await. I'm still young and if the future is anything like the past 4 years, I'm ready and excited for my life to begin!

Lake Mendota in Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment