Summer is always filled with exciting events, especially in New York City. I don't go into the city often but recently I've begun to appreciate all the opportunities and fun to be had. There are free concerts, free food events and free activities all around the city. I needed an adventure and some excitement in my life so yesterday, I went to a free Train concert! I couldn't pass it up because who doesn't like a free event. I left my shell and headed to the city to meet up with a cousin and her friends.
The thing is that they only let the first 200 people in so I was actually a bit worried that we wouldn't make it. We got there two hours before the show started and turns out that it wasn't even crowded!
It was a chill concert in a small but nice venue. It was definitely worth the trek into the city and well worth the wait. Hearing songs like Drive By and Drops of Jupiter live was an awesome experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment